For those who want to see as much of the city in two days, this combo includes a tour of the Baixa, Alfama and Belém areas. This activity is fully private, meaning your guide will give you exclusive attention to best suit your interests.
Lisbon Full Combo Tour (Baixa + Alfama + Belém) - Private Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
Explore Lisbon, the "City of Light" and "Queen of the Sea", with our Combo Pack of Tours designed to show you as much of the city possible in two days. The pack includes a tour of Baixa, Alfama and Belém.
For the first day, begin on the peaceful "Jardim das Amoreiras" where you can admire the 18th century aqueduct that surrounds the area, and then proceed with your guide to some of the main historical quarters of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Príncipe Real, Bairro Alto and Baixa. Along each of these areas your guide will be providing you with detailed information on the history of Lisbon and each of the specific areas, plus a wide variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
After lunch your guide will take you to Alfama, Lisbon’s medieval quarter famous for its Fado culture and narrow maze like streets. Here you will also visit five lookout points, that offer the best views of old Lisbon. Along the tour your guide will be providing you with detailed information on the history of Alfama and the social issues that the community faces today.
Then, visit Belém on the second day, were you will marvel at all the main monuments and attractions in the area, like the Monument of the Discoveries, the Jerónimos Monastery and the Tower of Belém, plus the option to either visit the area’s botanical garden or the Belém Cultural Center. Home to one Lisbon’s most prestigious modern art collections.
All tours included in this pack are conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers on what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
A total of two coffee breaks, and a one hour lunch break are included.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the historical quarters of the city coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Visit the Church of São Roque and São Domingues
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator and the São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint
- Explore the main squares of the downtown area of the city, the Rossio Square and the Praça do Comércio
- A chance to climb the last surviving section of the medieval city wall that surrounded Lisbon in the 14th century (Available only on weekdays)
- Visit the Sé Cathedral and the Church of Saint Vincent
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Graça and the Miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte lookout points
- Explore the maze like streets of Lisbon's oldest neighborhood
- A chance to visit the "Feira da Ladra" flee market (Available on Tuesdays and Saturdays)
- Visit the Jerónimos Monastery and the Tower of Belém
- Stroll along the Belém’s botanical garden or visit the modern art museum at the Belém Cultural Center
- Taste the world famous “Pasteis de Belém” and visit the two century old pastry shop where they are made
- A detailed explanation on Portugal’s role during the Age of Discovery
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pickup
- Meals and Drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Meeting Point: The fountain at the center of the Jardim das Amoreiras
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: Day 1 – 8 Hours (approx.) / Day 2 – 3 Hours (approx.)
- Price per Person: 150.00 € – Adults; 75.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: Day 1 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm / Day 2 – Choose between a morning (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) or an afternoon tour (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Meeting Point: Day 1 – By the fountain located at the center of the Jardim das Amoreiras / Day 2 – By the statue located in the center of the Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque