See as much of Lisbon as you can, in a single day, on a private tour of the Historical city centre and Alfama. This 8 hour tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
Full Day Tour of Historical Lisbon (Baixa + Alfama) - Private Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
Explore Lisbon, the "City of Light" and "Queen of the Sea", on a 8-hour narrated walking tour. Begin the tour by the Church of Saint Roch and then proceed with your guide to explore some of the main historical neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa, where you will have the opportunity to visit attractions like the Carmo Square, the Santa Justa Elevator and the world’s oldest bookstore. We will also discuss a variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
After lunch, your guide will take you to Alfama, Lisbon’s medieval quarter famous for its Fado culture and narrow maze-like streets and alleyways. Here you will learn about the history and folk traditions of the oldest neighborhood in Lisbon.
This tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation, to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
This tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the historical neighborhoods of the city coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Visit the Church of São Roque
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator
- Explore the main squares of historical Lisbon
- Visit the Lisbon Cathedral (Sé Catedral) and the Church of Saint Anthony
- Explore the maze-like streets of Alfama, Lisbon's oldest neighborhood
- A chance to visit the Feira da Ladra flea market (available only on Tuesdays and Saturdays)
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pickup (subject to confirmation on request)
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Price per Person: 100.00 € – Adults; 50.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: Choose between a morning (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) or an afternoon tour (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Meeting Point: By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)