See as much of Lisbon as you can in a single day on a private tour of the historical city centre and Belém districts. This 8 hour tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
Full Day Tour of Historical Lisbon (Baixa + Belém) - Private Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
Explore Lisbon, the "City of Light" and "Queen of the Sea", on a 8-hour narrated walking tour. Begin the tour by the Church of Saint Roch and then proceed with your guide to explore some of the main historical neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa, where you will have the opportunity to visit attractions like the Carmo Square, the Santa Justa Elevator and the world’s oldest bookstore. We will also discuss a variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
In the afternoon, the tour will proceed to Belém, where you will taste the world famous Belém Pastries manufactured since the 1830s and learn about Portugal’s naval exploits. You will also visit famous monuments and attractions, namely the Jerónimos Monastery, the Belém Tower and the Monument of the Discoveries. You will also have the opportunity to receive a fully guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation, to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
This tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the historical neighborhoods of the city coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Visit the Church of São Roque
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator
- Explore the main squares of historical Lisbon
- Explore Belém in the afternoon and receive a guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Taste the world famous Pastéis de Belém
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pickup (subject to confirmation on request)
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Price per Person: 100.00 € – Adults; 50.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Meeting Point: By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)