This 3-hour tour is ideal for people who seek a general understanding of the city of Lisbon. Despite being known for its many hills, exploring Lisbon on foot is the best way to get to know the real city and the people who call it home.
Baixa Tour - Small Group Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
Explore Lisbon, the "City of Light" and "Queen of the Sea", on a 3-hour narrated walking tour. Begin on the peaceful Jardim das Amoreiras where you can admire the 18th century aqueduct that surrounds the area, and then proceed with your guide to some of the main historical neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Príncipe Real, Bairro Alto and Baixa. Along each of these neighborhoods your guide will be providing you with detailed information on the history of Lisbon and each of the specific areas, plus a wide variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
This tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation, to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
The maximum number of participants is 6 people. This way, a personal and engaging experience is guaranteed.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the historical neighborhoods of the city, coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Visit the Churches of São Roque and São Domingues
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator and the São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint
- Explore the main squares of the downtown area of the city, the Rossio and the Praça do Comércio squares
- A chance to climb the last surviving section of the medieval city wall that surrounded Lisbon in the 14th century (available only on weekdays)
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel pick up / Hotel drop-off
By the fountain located at the center of the Jardim das Amoreiras
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Price per person: 30.00 € – Adults; 15.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: Choose between a morning (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) or an afternoon tour (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Meeting Point: By the fountain located at the center of the Jardim das Amoreiras