This 3-hour tour is ideal for people who seek a general understanding of the city of Lisbon. Despite being known for its many hills, exploring Lisbon on foot is the best way to get to know the real city and the people who call it home.
Baixa Tour - Private Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
Explore Lisbon, the "City of Light" and "Queen of the Sea", on a 3-hour narrated walking tour. Begin the tour by the Church of Saint Roch and then proceed with your guide to explore some of the main historical neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa, where you will have the opportunity to visit attractions like the Carmo Square, the Santa Justa Elevator and the world’s oldest bookstore. We will also discuss a variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
This tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation, to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
This tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along Bairro Alto, Baixa and Chiado coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Visit the Church of São Roque, one of the city’s hidden treasures (not available on Mondays)
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator
- Explore the main squares of the downtown area of the city, the Rossio and the Praça do Comércio squares
- An opportunity to visit the world’s oldest bookstore and many other historical businesses
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pickup (subject to confirmation on request)
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Price per person: 50.00 € – Adults; 25.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: Choose between a morning (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) or an afternoon tour (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Meeting Point: By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)