On this 3-hour walking tour of Belém you will receive detailed information from your guide on Portugal’s role as a seafaring nation on the forefront of exploration, plus a wide variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and much more.
Belém Tour - Private Option
✓ Insta-confirmation on all reservations ✓
On this tour you will taste the world famous Belém Pastries manufactured since the 1830s and learn about their history. You will also visit famous monuments and attractions, namely the Jerónimos Monastery, the Belém Tower and the Monument of the Discoveries. You will also have the opportunity to receive a fully guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation, to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
This tour is fully private, meaning you will have total exclusivity with your guide to best suit your interests.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along Belém coupled with insightful commentary and information
- A detailed explanation on Portugal’s role during the Age of Exploration
- Receive a guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Exterior visit of the Monument to the Discoveries and the Belém Tower
- Taste the world famous Pastéis de Belém
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pickup (subject to confirmation on request)
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
By the statue at the center of the Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Price per person: 50.00 € – Adults; 25.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
Schedule: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Meeting Point: By the statue at the center of the Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque