For those who want to see as much of the city in two days, this combo includes a tour of the Baixa quarter, Alfama and Belém. Each tour is limited to a number of 8 people, so a relaxed and quality experience with your expert guide is guaranteed.
Lisbon Full Combo Tour (Baixa + Alfama + Belém) - Small Group Option
- Subject to reconfirmation -
For the first day, begin the tour by the Church of Saint Roch and then proceed with your guide to explore some of the main historical neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Next on the list are Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa, where you will have the opportunity to visit attractions like the Carmo Square, the Santa Justa Elevator and the world’s oldest bookstore. After lunch, your guide will take you to Alfama, Lisbon’s medieval quarter famous for its Fado culture and narrow maze-like streets and alleyways. Here you will learn about the history and folk traditions of the oldest neighborhood in Lisbon.
On the second day, you will visit Belém, where you will taste the world famous Belém Pastries manufactured since the 1830s and learn about Portugal’s naval exploits. You will also visit famous monuments and attractions, namely the Jerónimos Monastery, the Belém Tower and the Monument of the Discoveries. You will also have the opportunity to receive a fully guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
All tours included in this pack are conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to inform travelers on what they need to know to enhance their stay in Lisbon, and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage. From recommendations of things to do in the city, to insider advice on public transportation to other areas you would want to visit on your stay, feel free to ask your guide anything.
The maximum number of participants is 8 people. This way a personal and engaging experience is guaranteed.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the historical neighborhoods of the city coupled with insightful commentary and information
- Explore the main squares of historical Lisbon
- Visit the Lisbon Cathedral (Sé Catedral), the Church of Saint Roch and the Church of Saint Anthony
- Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Santa Justa Elevator
- Explore the maze-like streets and stairs of Lisbon's oldest neighborhood
- A chance to visit the Feira da Ladra flea market (available only on Tuesdays and Saturdays)
- Receive a guided tour of the cloisters of the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Taste the world famous Pastéis de Belém
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Day 1 - By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch (Igreja de São Roque)
Day 2 - By the statue located in the center of the Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque
We provide our tours in this specific languages.
- Duration: Day 1 – 8 Hours (approx.) / Day 2 – 3 Hours (approx.)
- Price per Person: 90.00 € – Adults; 45.00 € – Youth and Children; 0.00 € – Infants VAT Included
- Schedule: Day 1 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm / Day 2 – Choose between a morning (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) or an afternoon tour (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Meeting Point: Day 1 – By the statue of the priest located next to the Church of Saint Roch / Day 2 – By the statue located in the center of the Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque